For travellers and family groups looking for an outdoor adventure or relaxing retreat, Gumleaves Bush Holidays is an excellent choice for your next Tasmanian holiday. We have both powered and unpowered sites available, and room for caravans and camper trailers of all shapes and sizes.
And fun is the great outdoors without a campfire?! We have marked campfire areas dotted throughout the caravan park and wood is available for purchase or you are welcome tor bring your own.
As a guest in our caravan park, we recommend that you purchase a Family Park Pass which allows you access to our on-site park activities for you to enjoy during your holiday at Gumleaves, including rowing, kayaking, bush walking, tennis, deer spotting and more.
For more information about our caravan park or to make a booking, please contact Gumleaves on 0437 954 449.
Guests at our caravan park have access to:
- Large parking area for your caravan or motorhome
- Powered and unpowered caravan sites
- On site reception and kiosk
- Amenities block with flushing toilets and hot showers
- Covered BBQ sites
- Wood provided for BBQs
- Option to purchase a Day Pass and gain access to our full range of activities, including the adventure playgrounds, rope courses, tennis court, mini golf course, rowboats and kayaks