Our comfortable and cosy self contained cabins are ideal for couples who like a bit of space or perfect for families. Our two bedroom and three bedroom cabins are fully self-contained and each has its own private BBQ area. Each is privately located in the natural bushland, with play equipment and playgrounds scattered throughout the park so there is plenty of room for children to play and enjoy nature at its best. Access to all on-site activities and facilities are included in your accommodation price.
For more information about our self contained cabins or to make a booking, please contact us by clicking here or calling 0437 954 449.
Our rates can be viewed by clicking here.
Features of the cabins:
- Full kitchen facilities
- An option of 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Queen sized bed in the main bedroom
- Good size bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Sofa bed in the lounge area
- Sit on the verandah and enjoy the sounds of the bush
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- Wood heater for the cooler months
- Electric reverse cycle air conditioning unit for heating and cooling
- Private BBQ area
- Free access to all on-site activities
- Your own set of tennis racquets, mini golf clubs, balls and life jackets
Please note that the three bedroom cabins have two bedrooms that open onto the living room, and the third bedroom (which has two sets of bunks) is accessed via a covered verandah. This bedroom is best suited to older kids and adults or supervised younger children.
Port-a-cots are also available for hire free of charge – please request this when booking.
Click below to view images and floor plans of our cabins: