Self Contained Cabins
Our comfortable and cosy self contained cabins are perfect for families or ideal for couples who like a bit of space. Our two bedroom and three bedroom cabins are fully self contained and each has its own private BBQ area*. Each is privately located in the natural bush land, with play equipment and playgrounds scattered throughout the park so there is plenty of room for children to play and enjoy nature at its best. Access to all on site activities and facilities is included in your accommodation price.
For more information about our self contained cabins or to make a booking, please contact us by clicking here (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling (03) 6244 8147.
Our rates can be viewed by clicking here
Features of the cabins include:
- Full kitchen facilities
- Option of 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Queen sized bed in main bedroom
- Good size bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Sofa bed in the lounge area
- Sit on the verandah and enjoy the sounds of the bush
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- Wood heater for the cooler months*
- Private BBQ area*
- Free access to all on site activities
- Your own set of tennis rackets, mini golf clubs, balls and life jackets
Please note that the three bedroom cabins have two bedrooms that open onto the living room, and the third bedroom (which has two sets of bunks) is accessed via a covered verandah. This bedroom is best suited to older kids and adults or supervised younger children.
Similarly, the LARGE three bedroom cabin also has the third bedroom (which has one double bed) accessed via a covered verandah. This bedroom is best suited to adults or teenagers.
* Note: The Large Three Bedroom Cabin has electric heating and no private bbq – there is a shared barbecue site within 15 metres.
All other cabins have woodheating and a private bbq
Port-a-cots are also available for hire free of charge – please request this when booking.