Gumleaves Bush Holidays
Gumleaves Bush Holidays is located on the Sunny East Coast, midway between Orford and Swansea. Accommodation is in fully self contained, two and three bedroom Cabins, with private barbecue area. Gumleaves is set on 400 acres of natural bushland. Includes Fun Park, with Pioneer Museum, Mini Golf, Small Lake, boating and swimming, Tennis, Bush Walking Tracks, Challenge Activities, Flying Foxes and Gem Fossicking.
Gumleaves also has a caravan park with both powered and non-powered sites, and backpacker accommodation.
Access to all these activities is included in accommodation costs.
ACTIVITIES AT GUMLEAVES
- Pioneer Museum of farm equipment.
- Nine Hole Mini Golf Course with clubs and balls provided
- Tennis Court with racquets and balls provided
- Small Lake with row boats, canoes and life jackets. Swimming is great in the summer months!
- Possum Park – ideal for juniors, swings and slides and see saws etc.
- Adventure Playground – designed for the bigger kids with flying foxes, climbing ropes, suspension bridges, and much more.
- Marked Bush Walking Tracks.
- Volley Ball and Trampoline plus heaps more.
- Maria Island National Park
- Freycinet National Park
- Best Beaches in Tassie just 15 mins away
- Swansea Barkmill
- Convict Built Spiky Bridge
- Bream Fishing Little Swanport River
- Boat Launching Ramp at Saltworks for East Coast deep Sea Fishing
- Wielangta Rain Forest 30 minutes south