Gumleaves Bush Holidays
Gumleaves Bush Holidays is located on the Sunny East Coast of Tasmania, midway between Orford and Swansea. There are a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and requirements – including fully self contained cabins, dormitory rooms, plus camping grounds and a caravan park with powered sites. Gumleaves is set on 400 acres of natural bushland, and boasts a plethora of outdoor activities to keep you amused for days – get outdoors and active with Mini Golf, Pioneer Museum, Small Lake with boating and swimming, Tennis Court, Bush Walking Tracks, Challenge Activities, Flying Foxes and an Extreme Obstacle Course.
Access to all on site activities is included in accommodation costs for guests staying in self contained and bunk house accommodation. For those staying in the camping and caravan sites or just visiting for the day, a Park Pass can be purchased which permits access to all these fantastic activities.
ACTIVITIES AT GUMLEAVES
- Pioneer Museum of farm equipment
- Nine Hole Mini Golf Course with clubs and balls provided
- Tennis Court with racquets and balls provided
- Small Lake with row boats, canoes and life jackets. Swimming is great in the summer months!
- Possum Park – ideal for juniors, swings and slides and see saws etc
- Adventure Playgrounds – designed for the bigger kids with flying foxes, climbing ropes, suspension bridges, and much more
- Marked Bush Walking Tracks
- Extreme Obstacle Course
- Volley Ball and Trampoline plus heaps more
- Maria Island National Park
- Freycinet National Park
- Best Beaches in Tassie just 15 mins away
- Swansea Barkmill
- Convict Built Spiky Bridge
- Bream Fishing Little Swanport River
- Boat Launching Ramp at Saltworks for East Coast deep Sea Fishing
- Wielangta Rain Forest 30 minutes south